I’m Justin. Thanks for visiting.
You probably figured out that I like to travel. But this really isn’t about me – it’s about you. I want to share my experiences … so you get some ideas for trips that you’ll think about every day for the rest of your life.
I picked a few fun facts about the way I travel. If they make you nod and smile, you’re in the right place. If you shudder, squirm and think “what is the matter with this fool?” … well, that’s OK, too. Have fun however you roll.
- I will eat just about anything. That includes rotten shark meat. What have I turned down? Whale.
- When I travel, I walk/hike/run an average of 8 miles each day.
- If it starts with the letter Z (like zip line or Zorb), you should do it.
- My travel tradition – run a 10k in every country I visit.
- I love to camp or to stay in hotels made out of old airplanes. Or wine barrels.
- I’m crazy about intercontinental flights, even though I’m 6’2, 205 pounds. So maybe I’m just crazy.
- People always think I’m Canadian. I’m from Arizona – so what if I like curling and ice hockey?!
- If I visit your city, please direct me to your best local brewery for stout and/or IPA.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.