Note: I get many requests from random people ask for links on this page. The short answer: no. The long answer: no, because this is a list of people, products and services I know and like. If you have to ask me, I’m not familiar enough with you to get my vote of confidence.
- Airborne Bicycles – Affordable high-performance bikes.
- Mountain Bike Arizona- Terrific site for info about Arizona mtb trails.
- Mountain Biking Girl – The blog for riders with XX chromosomes and the riders with XY chromosomes who love them.
- MTB4Her – A collective of female mountain bikers who blog. Worth a read no matter what plumbing you pack.
Cool Arizona Places
- Haunted Places of Arizona – Info about spirits and hauntings in the Grand Canyon state.
Wandering Justin’s Blog Buddies
- Rand Peck: A Life Aloft – The inside story of flying widebody jets around the world
- Architecture Travel Writer – Fusing Design and Expat Living
- California Through My Lens – Capturing California’s Outdoor Cool Factor
- Katilda.com – My co-worker’s adventures and observations. Great writing!
My Personal WordPress Tech Saviors
- Stacy Holmstedt – Great Websites since 1996 – The SuperCoder/MegaDesigner/BloggerusRex Who Got Me Started
- Mahesh Kukreja – Tech & SEO Blog … and SQL Superhero! – Tech & SEO Blog